Nearly 60% of New Zealanders think John Key is a liar according to the latest Fairfax-Ipsos poll. That shouldn’t be surprising given the number of times he’s been caught out being less than honest
* He lied about creating 170,000 jobs
* He lied about his secret trust
* He lied about his Tranz Rail shares
* He lied about what he knew about Dot Com
* He lied about the advice he was given on the Hobbit deal
In fact the only thing less surprising than the fact most Kiwis think John Key is a liar is that they didn’t think much of David Shearer.