Wet Dick and the Perverts
Written By: - Date published: 10:37 am, December 27th, 2013 - 135 comments
Categories: auckland supercity, Gerry Brownlee, len brown, local government, Satire -
Tags: Cameron Brewer, Christine Fletcher, Denise Krum, Dick Quax, Linda Cooper, Sharon Stewart
Should be the name of a group from a bizarro version of the 1960′s. But no, it is what passes for the governance of the Auckland City Council these days. There is our mayor with his wet dick. Then we have the five perverts who are busy emoting faux outrage for political purpose whilst quietly forgetting…
- Perverts are people who get so obsessed by other peoples sexuality that it is usually symptomatic of a mental disease. They should leave that kind of crap for the experts at being nuts – like Fox News and Cameron Slater. We don’t elect councillors to be be perverts on our funds. We elect them to help run the city.
- We also didn’t elect Len Brown for his skills as a dick. We elected him because there were no other viable candidates, and he has been doing a adequate job of pushing Aucklands interests. The exorbitantly over-priced Ernest & Young report revealed no significiant malfeasance apart from the questionable decision of accepting free rooms from SkyCity while the conference centre decision was going on. It makes his skills as a dick irrelevant ot running the city.
- Moreover Rodney Hide and his Act put the mayor of Auckland in a completely unassailable position back in 2009. So it really doesn’t matter how much the Perverts cry about not being allowed to watch, he doesn’t have to let them. They should direct their whining toward Rodney Hide’s other supporting group – the Nationals.
- It is pretty clear that not only are the counciller Perverts opportunistic mastubators, they are also getting in the way of what needs to be done this year. Currently they’re wasting the councils time and my damn rates on irrelevancies. While I’m sure that the council perverts:- Dick Quax, Cameron Brewer, Linda Cooper, Sharon Stewart, and Denise Krum (with Christine Fletcher as occasional backup) find this more entertaining than the humdrum of passing the unitary plan, we didn’t elect them for their faux outrage. At present they could exert more effort in accounting for themselves.
- The downside of all of this is that if this stupidity continues we will eventually wind up with some dumbarse from Wellington being dumped in. Look at the masterful lack of progress happening under Brownlee’s ‘leadership’ in Christchurch to see how we can rapidly forge ahead under those circumstances. The number of refugees from that fair rubble currently residing in Auckland can attest to the efficiency of that approach. They left.
The council should settle down to the work at hand and stop pissing about on things that cannot be changed. If they don’t like that they can’t be changed then they should put part of their efforts into changing the bloody stupid governance that the incompetent morons from Act/National foisted on to Auckland City.
Right now I think that the only other alternative to continuing the council as it is, would be to dump the whole council for dereliction of duty. Preventing the current incumbents from standing and reelecting from fresh is starting to look like a damn good idea. There are some pretty interesting people in the local boards who look like they could do with some more experience. They have to be better than the has-been perverts we currently have to put up with.