Bob Clarkson’s never been one of the sharper tacks on the National party backbench, his only contributions to the debate being his infamous ‘left testicle’ remark and his call for Muslims who wear the burqa to ‘go back to Islam’. According to Frogblog he’s now given up trying altogether:
According to the wonderful TheyWorkForYou website these five quotes have been Bob Clarkson’s scintillating and sum contribution to parliamentary debate since 21 August:
* (17 Oct 2007) Interjection : “Ã…’Bureaucratic!”
* (10 Oct 2007) Interjection : “Tell us the end of the story.”
* (19 Sep 2007) Interjection : “Force?”Ã‚
* (22 Aug 2007) Interjection : “A bit like the Labour Government.”
* (21 Aug 2007) Interjection : “Yes, I did, actually.”
Keep it up Bob. The people of Tauranga are counting on you.
It’s no wonder the Nats are giving Burqa Bob the boot.