Gerry Brownlee’s date scone recipe
- Date published:
8:31 am, March 26th, 2010 - 15 comments
Categories: humour, Mining -
Tags: gerry brownlee
- Decide that you are going to get rich out of selling dates.
- No! Better! Get rich by having your mates sell your dates and clipping the ticket.
- Take a dozen or so date scones.
- Ignore all the dates sitting around that are not in scones.
- Ignore the fact that the scones are national treasures and heirlooms.
- Bring over your mates from next door.
- Let them to rip up your scones.
- However many dates they find (you have no idea how many are there) take a 1% cut.
- Once your mates have left with the dates, try to clean up the mess.
- Live happily ever after.