- Date published:
9:05 am, May 28th, 2013 - 17 comments
Categories: poverty -
Which is larger?
- The $2b in tax cuts National gave the rich?
- The$100m that National has spent on asset sales so far?
- The $50m that National has lost
small corporate ‘mum and dad’ investors in Mighty River so far?
- The $40m in taxpayer funding that National is giving private schools?
- Or what National can scrabble together for a half-hearted school breakfasts programme?
Answer to be revealed. Update: $9.5 Million.