Random impertinent questions for Judith Collins
- Date published:
5:55 pm, April 10th, 2014 - 56 comments
Categories: john key, Judith Collins, national -
Judith Collins had a shocker in Parliament today and her responses to questions raised more questions than they answered. The video of her refusing to answer questions follows. Her chances of being the next leader of the National Party must be tiny. Cameron Slater will not be pleased.
Some questions that arise …
- Why won’t Judith Collins say who is the Chinese Public Servant who she had dinner with?
- Can this official help Oravida’s product entry into China?
- Has Judith Collins forgiven John Key yet for making her apologise?
- Is she really surprised that the media should be reporting on an issue where at least the perception of a serious conflict of interest involving a senior Minister exists?
- Doesn’t a minister have ministerial responsibility for handling their conflict of interest?
- Did Collins talk with anyone from Oravida about having dinner with the Chinese Official before she left New Zealand to travel to China?
- Does she realise that repeatedly saying “It was a private dinner and I have no Ministerial Responsibility for it” looks a bit suspect?