Like many of you I am struggling to imagine what David Cunliffe will be accused of next because so many of the current allegations are, well, a little bit naff.
So I asked some Facebook friends to suggest what allegations will be made next about David and they came up with these:
- He did not take the garbage out for his landlady
- He frowned during a Vote Positive campaign.
- He has not ruled out having torrid nights of unbridled lust with Kim Dotcom.
- He once watched a Rolf Harris show.
- He was the person who dropped flour bombs onto Eden Park during the 1981 Springbok Tour.
- He claims to have had no involvement with the sinking of the Rainbow Warrior, but has no proof.
- He danced with a man, who danced with a girl, who danced with Matthew Hooten.
- He wore a tie that was not exactly Labour red.
- He leaves the toilet seat up.
- He dodged the Vietnam draft by pretending to be a toddler.
- He is Winston Peters’ love child.
- He has refused to rule out challenging his own leadership.
There were many other very funny ones which have been left out on the basis they may offend. Anyway knock yourselves out but keep it humorous and non defamatory.
And please note that intellectual property in this post and the comments is retained and if any third party should print any of the allegations a royalty payment will be expected …