If you honestly want to understand how Trump plans to win big in the election in November, don’t read other peoples coloured “reactions.”
Watch his acceptance speech for yourself. And don’t just watch Trump, examine how the crowd responded to his specific comments. I think his team have really done their homework.
In addition to the usual Republican nonsense about the second amendment, blowing baddies up, being the toughest guy on the block, charter schools rhetoric, and macho chants of USA!, Trump talked on stage to thousands of Republican delegates from every State of the Union about:
- Protecting the LGBTQ community.
- Ending programmes of foreign regime change.
- Helping under-privileged Black and Latino communities.
- Ending disastrous free trade deals like the TPP in favour of fair trade.
- How big money special interests shut out Bernie Sanders.
- Stopping offshoring by American companies.
- Relieving the burdens student debt places on young people.
- Supporting legal migration and ensuring Muslims travelling from countries harbouring Islamic extremism are vetted.
- An obsolete NATO made to pay its fair share of defence costs.
- Stopping China’s job killing economic cheating and currency manipulation.
- Building modern roads, railways and airports of tomorrow.
- Safety for American citizens and law and order the priority.
- Putting America first and making it great again.
What is Hillary going to deliver at the upcoming DNC Convention?