Weird stuff Jacinda Ardern has been accused of
- Date published:
9:25 am, January 25th, 2022 - 212 comments
Categories: covid-19, Deep stuff, internet, interweb, jacinda ardern, Media, politicans -
I have been astounded and bemused by the sorts of allegations being made by social media against Jacinda Ardern.
A quick trawl through different sites this morning found the following:
- Ardern is on electronically monitored bail and having an ankle bracelet. Apparently all of Parliament knows about it and even Chris Bishop and/or Judith Collins have not leaked it to the press.
- Ardern is getting ready to resign and will then be off to head the United Nations.
- Ardern and Gayford were secretly married on the weekend, and there was a no fly zone instituted over the East Cape so that foreign DJs could be flown directly in bypassing MIQ.
- Ardern is not vaccinated.
- She postponed her wedding for political advantage.
- She has changed New Zealand into a divided, violent racist society of hypochondriacs.
- New Zealand is trapped in a perpetual pandemic prison camp.
Most of these claims are from the dark recesses of the Internet and posted by 20 follower twitter accounts most of which coincidentally are followed by Jake Bezzant. One is actually by a world renowned media figure. Guess which one it is.
There are other claims which are frankly unprintable. Many of them involve Clarke Gayford and the the intensity of the rumours I have not witnessed since Helen Clark’s partner Peter Davis received similar attention.
This is pizzagate level insanity. Social media has a lot to answer for.