A report via Face Book from the California Delegates section of the Convention Hall.
- Eden McFadden who made this report is a Cali. district 34 elected party representative, representing a district with over 16,000 voters.
- In her video several other Democratic Party elected delegates also identify themselves and identify the districts that they represent.
- Elected California Democratic Party delegates for Bernie have been delayed or denied entry into the Convention Hall.
- Pro-Hillary California candidates were allowed through no problem.
- On entry to the Convention Hall they found some seating for the California elected delegates had been reserved off, and that paid seat fillers (unelected strangers without convention credentials) with pro-Hillary signs have taken their other seats.
- A white noise machine has been installed over the California delegation area (and other anti TPP, anti Hillary delegations) to drown out anti-Hillary heckles and boos.
- Approx 700 pro-Bernie delegates will be wearing a special green “solidarity top”. The colour was chosen in part to represent a nascent intention to move over to the Green Party.
All these steps will have been done with the approval of DNC Convention organisers. Looks like the DNC is still playing dirty against Bernie supporters.
A fascinating look at how grassroots organising keeps working in the face of structural status quo opposition.
Please share on your Face Book and social media.