There’s so much to comment on about the policies and parties that matter that we hardly ever get to time to mention ACT. But I couldn’t resist this brochure from the zero tolerance liberals:
(it says ‘not your typical party’ in the yellow box)
– did ACT think they were the first to see the pun potential in ‘party’?
– if you’re going to claim you’re not a typical party, why have a background colour scheme of blue fading to light blue with fading blue spots on it that rip off the colour scheme used by your nearest ally in their billboards?
– why does ACT’s vision of utopia look like Sandwiches at 3am?
– are any of these revellers taking acid and does ACT have zero tolerance for them?
– if you’re going to run on the slogan ‘ideas that make sense’ why put it against a background that doesn’t?